Decadent Chocolate Pancakes
Who doesn't love pancakes for breakfast?! Well we know you'll love these pancakes - egg-free and dairy-free, they are vegan friendly and totally delicious! Smothered in our decadent dairy-free chocolate sauce, who could resist? We love to add some berries, because #health, and these pancakes become naughty, but nice!
For the Pancakes:
- 1 Cup White Flour (or Gluten-Free if preferred)
- 2 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Soy Milk
For the Chocolate Sauce:
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 50g Dark Chocolate (70% upwards is usually dairy-free)
1. Combine the pancake ingredients in a bowl, and whisk until you have a smooth batter (you could also use a blender here).
2. Ladle pancake mixture into a pre-heated pan with a little coconut oil, and fry for 1 minute on each side.
3. Meanwhile, in a saucepan add the coconut oil, peanut butter and rice malt syrup and whisk over a medium heat. Slowly whisk in the cocoa powder, and finally whisk in the dark chocolate until melted and the sauce is smooth.
4. Serve immediately over your pancakes with some fresh berries. Utterly delicious!