Peaches & Cream Pizza
Have you ever tried a sweet pizza? This dessert pizza is topped with a dairy-free cream, peaches, raspberries and pistachios for a little extra crunch! When you are craving something sweet this really hits the spot and is completely plant-based! A great way to get in one of those 5 a day too!
- Ready-made pizza base, or make your own
- "Tofutti" Cream Cheese (or other dairy-free cream cheese)
- Maple Syrup
- Sliced Peaches - fresh or tinned
- Fresh Raspberries (or berries of your choice)
1. Mix your "Tofutti" cream cheese with a little maple syrup - enough cheese to cover your pizza base, then evenly spread into your base.
2. Next, cover your pizza with your sliced peaches, then cook for 10 minutes in an oven or pizza oven.
3. Once cooked, finish your pizza with fresh raspberries, chopped pistachios and another drizzle of maple syrup. Slice up and enjoy!