Easy Tofu Rice Paper Rolls
These rice paper rolls are fresh, tasty and quick to throw together. Customise to suit your tastes... we love a combo of cucumber, mango and coriander with tofu. You could even try tempeh as a filling. Light, full of flavour and the perfect easy vegan lunch recipe that everyone will enjoy!
Follow along with our video for a step-by-step guide to getting the perfect rice paper rolls every time.
- Rice Paper Sheets
- Satay Tofu (or your favourite flavoured tofu)
- Sliced Capsicum
- Fresh Salad Leaves
- Sweet Chilli Sauce (for dipping)
You can add extra veggies of your choice and mix and match your favourite flavours - some other ingredients we love:
- Spring Onion
1. Lightly fry your tofu for a few minutes, and prepare your veggies by cutting into strips.
2. Soften your rice paper sheets in some warm water for a few seconds (check the package instructions), lightly dab dry with a paper towel.
3. Fill your rice paper rolls with your chosen fillings, then gently roll up and close the edges in to seal - the rice paper will stick to itself.
4. These taste incredible dipped in some sweet chilli sauce. Enjoy!