Pulled Pork Style Pizza
Did you know you can recreate the texture of pulled pork using shredded Oyster Mushrooms!? Mushrooms are a serious contender when it comes to meat-replacements and oyster mushrooms do not disappoint! Add some smoked paprika, garlic & BBQ sauce for some incredible flavour! This pizza is will make you question why you didnt go plant-based sooner!
- Ready-made pizza base, or make your own
- Punnet of Oyster Mushrooms
- 1/2 Tsp of Salt
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Bbq Sauce, plus extra for the base
- Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- Shredded Dairy-Free Mozzarella
1. Hand-shred your oyster mushrooms and then add to a pan with some olive oil.
2. Cook on a medium heat for a couple of minutes, then add your salt, paprika and garlic, stirring well. Add your BBQ sauce, and stir for another couple of minutes. Set aside.
3. Spread the extra BBQ sauce over the pizza base, then top with your oyster mushroom "pork" mix, cherry tomatoes and lots of your favourite dairy-free mozzarella. You could even add some extrta veggies like onion and mushrooms!
4. Cook for 10 minutes, then top with some fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!