No Meat Lovers Pizza
Did you know you can still enjoy your favourite "Meat Lovers" pizza using only plant-based ingredients? This meaty pizza is topped with veggie bolognese, vegan sausage, and all your favourite veggies, you wont believe it's not meat! This is one the whole family will enjoy!
- Ready-made pizza base, or make your own
- Fresh Basil to finish
- Olive Oil
- 1 chopped Onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 2 cups Veggie Mince (or TVP)
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 2/3 cup of Tomato Sauce
Tomato sauce base:
- 1 tin of crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of chopped basil
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- Veggie Sausage
- Chopped Capsicum
- Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- Dairy Free Mozzarella
1. Head your olive oil in a pan saute your onion and garlic for a couple of minutes until softened.
2. Add in your veggie mince, stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add to the pan your white wine and tomato sauce, stir well and cook for a further 5 minutes, then set aside.
4. Mix together your tomato sauce base ingredients, and then spread over a pre-made pizza base (or make your own if you are feeling up for it!)
5. Spread your bolognaise sauce over the pizza base, followed by your veggie sausage, chopped capsicum, cherry tomatoes, olives and mushrooms, and finally cover with your favourite dairy-free mozzarella.
6. Cook for 10 minutes, then top with fresh basil and enjoy!